Sometimes you just want to get on with what you do best or, indeed, spend your precious free time with family and friends relaxing. The thought of sitting down to ‘do the books’ every week or month is not filling your heart with joy.
We can make sure that you do have time to spend as you wish. We will take care of your regular bookkeeping ensuring that come Year End, there is no need to panic about the carrier bag of receipts and cheque stubs. And with our bookkeeping service you will be able to keep a close eye on the financial performance of your business month to month.
Contact us here for more information or call 01383 620050 today
Payroll is becoming more and more complex and increasingly onerous for employers. Providing payroll services in-house can be costly due to recruiting and retaining qualified staff and the IT requirements which are often out of reach for many smaller businesses. By outsourcing your payroll function, you can rest assured that staff are paid accurately, on time and in confidence.
There is no need to worry about:
- Holiday or sickness cover for payroll
- Payroll software or upgrades
- Staff being paid correctly and on time
Some of the payroll functions we look after on your behalf include:
- HMRC Real Time Information - FPS/EPS submissions
- Flexible pay periods: weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually
- Statutory deductions: Income Tax, PAYE, National Insurance, Attachment of Earnings
- Voluntary deductions: Union fees, Healthcare, Childcare Vouchers
- Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, Statutory Paternity Pay
- Year end forms and online filings
- Directors NICs
- Dealing with third party enquiries and payroll queries
When we asked our clients what they thought of Priory Accounting, they said we were reliable, trustworthy, timely and efficient.
Why not find out for yourself and your business today and contact us for more information or call 01383 620050.